Our Mission: The Nonprofit Management Center exists to provide consulting, training, and information that support the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations. The Center also serves as an advocate for nonprofits in the Permian Basin.
The Nonprofit Management Center is committed to helping area nonprofit organizations operate effectively to ensure a stable future. The Center provides a diverse range of management expertise, technical assistance, and services for staff, boards, and volunteers of the nonprofit community throughout the Permian Basin.
Services available through the Nonprofit Management Center:
- Information and assistance
- Organizational assessments
- Startup assistance
- Examination of organizational documents
- Training workshops and seminars
- Personnel surveys
- Board/committee training
- Consultations in specific areas
- Executive Director search
- Group convener
- Strategic planning
- Regional grant information
- Meeting evaluation