Many of the foundations in the Permian Basin use the Common Grant Application Forms. The standardized grant application forms below were developed by The Funders Roundtable and the Nonprofit Management Center.
Common Grant Application Forms:
- SF-CK Check List (PDF, Word)
- SF-CP Cover Page (PDF, Word)
- SF-1 Pre-Application Summary (PDF only)
- SF-2 Funding Request Summary (PDF, Word)
- SF-3 Institutional Profile (PDF, Word)
- SF-4 Current Year Operating Budget (PDF, Excel)
- SF-5 Year to Date Budget to Actual Comparison (PDF, Excel)
- SF-6 Prior Year Contribution Analysis (PDF, Excel)
- SF-7 Non-Operating Budget Detail for Capital or Special Project Funding Requests (PDF, Word)
- SF-8 Non-Operating Funding Summary for Capital or Special Project Funding Requests (PDF, Word)
Form Download Instructions:
- You must have Adobe Reader® or a similar program installed on your computer to complete, download and/or print the PDF versions of the grant application forms.
- Adobe Reader and similar programs can be used to complete these forms online, but not to save the completed form with the text you input. If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat you should be able to save the completed form to your hard drive. If you do not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat, it is recommended that you download and save the Microsoft Word or Excel versions of the forms.
- Adobe Reader is free, and may be downloaded from Adobe’s website.