All events are on the Sul Ross State University Campus except where indicated.
Day 1: June 21, 2017
- Check-In: 12:00 noon-5:00 p.m.
- Reception: 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m., Museum of the Big Bend
- Dinner: On your own in Alpine or surrounding communities!
Day 2: June 22, 2017
- Registration: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., MUC
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.-8:45 a.m., MUC
- Morning Workshops, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, SRSU classrooms (See link below for full schedule.)
- Lunch: 12:15 p.m.-1:30 p.m., MUC
- Afternoon Workshops: 1:45p.m- 4:30 p.m., SRSU classrooms (See link below for full schedule.)
- Break: 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., All-conference dinner, Holland Hotel
Day 3: June 23, 2017
A key component of WTXRPD is the final day – a series of roundtable sessions. Each funder is assigned a table, and nonprofit representatives rotate from table to table. Each session begins with the funder introducing her or his funding entity (foundation, corporation, or government agency), its funding purposes, and focus areas in less than five minutes. Please click here to review guidelines to make the most of your time with funding agencies.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.-8:45 a.m., MUC
- Funder Roundtable Sessions: 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m., MUC
- Conference Adjournment: 11:45 a.m.
- Lunch: Box lunches available from 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m