The What, Why and How of Collective Impact Presenter: Jeff Cohen - FSG/Seattle, Washington
October 26, 2017
Event Cost: $75
Registration will begin at 8:30AM Session will begin at 9:00AM
*Lunch will be provided* Center Partners-$50 Non-Center Partners-$75
Midland Shared Spaces Community Room (1st floor)
3500 North A Street - Midland
The workshop will focus on the basic concepts of collective impact, and will include illustrative examples of CI initiatives.
Attendees will leave with an understanding of how collective impact can help communities more effectively address complex social problems. Throughout the workshop, FSG will provide practical tools and examples and participants will engage in interactive exercises designed to further their understanding of Collective Impact concepts and how they can be applied in their own context.
- Collective Impact Role Play
* Individual Preparation
* Small Group Discussion
* Full Group Debrief
- Collective Impact Implementation
* Introduction to Collective Impact
* Detailed Exploration of Collective Impact Elements
* Community Readiness Factors
* Phases of Implementation From Launch to Sustainability
* Critical Initial Steps Needed
* Paradigm Shifts Necessary for Collective Impact to Succeed
Jeff Cohen is currently the Managing Director for FSG. FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm for leaders in search of large-scale, lasting social change. Jeff has more than ten years of experience advising private and community foundations, nonprofit organization, government agencies and corporation on strategy, program design, and evaluation.
← Return to Events List