Beacon Awards Luncheon
The Beacon Awards are designed to honor excellence in Permian Basin nonprofit organizations by recognizing volunteers and staff of the local nonprofit sector. These awards are for NMC Center Partner members. In addition to the award, the nominating organization will recieve $1,000.
The Judge Pat Baskin Family and W.D. Noël Volunteer of the Year Awards are intended to increase awareness of the importance of volunteering in our community. The awards recognize volunteers who give assistance to the community and receive no remuneration for their efforts. The Judge Pat Baskin Family Volunteer of the Year Award is designed to acknowledge volunteers who are residents of Midland County and the W.D. Noël Volunteer of the Year Award acknowledges Ector County residents. Both awards recognize an adult and youth volunteer in each community.
2018 Beacon Award Catergories:
- Excellence in Governing Board Leadership (Board Member)
- Excellence in Organizational Leadership (CEO or Executive Director)
- Program Excellence
- Excellence in Technology
- Excellence in Communications
- Excellence in Collaboration
- Judge Pat Baskin Family Volunteer of the Year Award - Youth and Adult
- W.D. Noël Volunteer of the Year Award - Youth and Adult