Receptionist and Secretary at Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center
Receptionist: Greet the public, answer phone, make phone calls to client families and other essential individuals as required by staff. Do intakes on new clients (phone or in person) – cover for Therapy Scheduler
Secretary: Excellent computer skills particularly in Word, Excel, and Access; Non-profit experience and understanding of non-profit operation preferred; Detail oriented; Work well in busy office environment; Manage mail and all other deliveries; Back up for therapy scheduler in Raintree to include follow up on no call/no show clients.; Assist with data entry into client database.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- |Integrity and respect for the rights of others to include confidentiality
- Good people skills
- Leadership ability
- Self starter
- Willingness to learn
Greet the public, answer the telephone, order supplies; create spreadsheets, letters, check clients in on client database, etc.; Assist and support the Executive Director, Therapy Services and the Development Office as needed; Maintain the confidentiality of client and staff information
Essential Job functions and expectations:
- Make calls to clients and families regarding client events to include clinics, special social events, program schedules, etc.
- Return calls to parents within the business day in which they are received.
- Create and update center forms as needed
- Order equipment/ supplies per director’s instruction: research prices, create and maintain purchase orders
- Manage all office supplies and maintain a schedule for ordering to include printer ink; maintain mailing supplies
- Contact repair personnel when required (approval of E.D.)
- Create agenda for monthly staff meetings and e-mail to staff prior to meeting (to include vacation dates)
- Create /Print Monthly MCRC calendar
- Manage Master Calendar weekly
- Enter all vacation/sick day/other absence information on master calendar and PTO spread sheet
- Print PTO spreadsheets quarterly for staff review
- Assist in the preparation of center documents to include Policy and Procedure manual, board notebook, etc. as needed
Special events and programs may be scheduled in the evenings or on Saturdays. Some employees may be required to attend certain after hours events. All other employees are encouraged to support MCRC with their participation.
- Executive Director – primary supervisor
- Director of Therapy Services
- Development Director
- Annual continuing education
- Participation in and support of special events
How To Apply
Submit a resume to email@example.com or visit 802 Ventura to drop a resume or pick up an application.