Regional Evaluator at Permian Basin Regional Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
The Permian Basin Regional Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (PBRCADA) is searching for a Regional Evaluator for the Region 9 Prevention Resource Center. The duties of this position include performing qualitative research in the forms of in-depth interviews, surveys, and focus groups, collecting and disseminating health and substance abuse-related data, developing an annual Regional Needs Assessment, and more.
A qualified individual for this position has
1) a Master's Degree from an accredited university or school,
2) experience with performing qualitative research,
3) superior public speaking skills with the ability to convey complex information to diverse populations and media,
4) a passion for community wellness and data-driven solutions,
5) a history of implementing complex problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Send resume to Mellessa Brenem at email@example.com