Part Time Litter Coordinator at Keep Midland Beautiful
Part Time Litter Program Coordinator: This position exists to aid the Executive Director of Keep Midland Beautiful by managing Litter Programs.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director (ED) of Keep Midland Beautiful
1. Aid ED in organization and execution of litter programs (Annual Spring and Fall Cleanups, Trash for Cash, Inmate Program, Adopt A Spot).
2. Maintain Adopt-A-Spot files, correspondence, volunteer recruitment, reporting. Report activities to Executive Director and to Board of Directors.
3. Collect and organize results for cleanup reports.
4. Attend monthly Board Meetings.
5. Maintain records of cleanup volunteers for annual reports.
Tasks: Typing, filing, use of computer, various copiers, telephone system, good telephone skills, comfort with public speaking.
Hours: At least 20 hours per week. Flexible days and hours per day. This is a Part Time position which will require some work on weekend and possibly evening to support events.
Pay: KMB offers a progressive work environment and salary commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to Doreen Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org