Executive Director at Keep Midland Beautiful
Keep Midland Beautiful is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on the Mission “To educate and inspire our community to take action to create a clean, beautiful, and waste-free Midland”. We execute on this Mission through local cleanup and recycling events, community beautification, public and classroom educational seminars, and partnerships with the City of Midland and other local non-profits.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Executive Director to lead the staff and operations of Keep Midland Beautiful.
Direct and manage all aspects of daily operations of the organization while working with the Board of Directors and staff to achieve KMB’s Mission; locate and secure funding sources and manage requirements for existing funding; schedule, coordinate, and lead events (Texas Recycles Day, Great American Cleanup, Trio of Gardens, and others), and marketing/fundraising campaigns for events, with the respective committee of Board of Directors; maintain affiliate status with Keep Texas Beautiful and Keep America Beautiful; lead and develop staff members and community volunteers, and work with City of Midland and other local government entities; under guidance of the Treasurer, execute sound financial management, planning, and budgeting.
- Leadership and management experience
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate via written articles and reports, live presentations/interviews, and graphic means
- Passion for community service and the Mission of KMB
- Experience in non-profit leadership
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Cloud software
- Success in grant-writing and fundraising
- General financial and legal proficiency
- Prior Public Relations/Marketing experience
- Familiarity with digital and social media platforms
How To Apply
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to Linda Hicks, Board President, at LindaH@forl.com.