Executive Director at Midland County System of Care
The MCSOC works within an organizational philosophy and framework that involves collaboration across service agencies and with families to improve and expand access to an array of coordinated community-based services and supports for children and youth who are at risk of being of placed out of their homes and community due to any or all of the following circumstances:
- their involvement with the juvenile justice system
- a serious emotional disturbance
- lack of a safe home environment
The MCSOC strives to help children, youth, and families function better at home, in school, in the community, and throughout life.
The Executive Director is the key management leader of the Midland County System of Care (“MCSOC”). This position is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a budget within accepted principals of fiscal management and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the preparation and submission of grant applications.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders in a culturally competent manner.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and communication.
- Demonstrated interest in practices for families / children with emotional and behavioral health disturbances.
- Demonstrated interest in mental health and related recovery support services
- Demonstrated interest in family driven, youth directed services.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience preferred
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Budget management skills, including preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking ability
Travel: Moderate Travel, approximately 30%
Salary Range: $60,000- $80,000 per year
Work Week: 40 hours weekly with flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
How To Apply
Email resumes and references to: email@example.com no later than October 20