Director of Development and Marketing at Centers for Children and Families, Inc.
Centers for Children and Families is a 60-year old nonprofit organization with four key program priorities: Clinical Counseling, Post Adoption Services for 188 Texas counties, Kids First - supervised visitations and exchanges and Parent Education.
The Director of Development and Marketing is a full-time position responsible for implementing a multi-year fund development plan that includes special events, individual donor gifts, corporate partnerships, annual fund drive campaigns and donor stewardship. May prepare government and foundation grant proposals. Creates content for materials and talking points for media, social networks and the website to build the agency's public image. Oversees communications to all audiences. Works in partnership with the agency's C.E.O., leadership team, Board of Directors, staff and volunteers to design, build and manage all ongoing fundraising activities.
* Bachelors degree preferred with broad-based fund development experience.
* 2-5 years of professional experience in fundraising with a track record of success.
* People-focused with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in managing budgets and meeting deadlines.
* Innovative, results-oriented, energetic and able to multi-task.
* Self-manager, collaborator.
* Computer fluent in MS Office, Donor Perfect or other donor database software, web applications, social media and knowledge about the role of technology and electronic communication in fundraising.
Centers offers a very competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus a benefits package that includes medical, retirement, vacation, sick leave and holidays.
How To Apply
Please submit a resume online to: Kristi Edwards, Chief Operations Officer and Clinical Director. firstname.lastname@example.org Office Phone: 432-570-1084