Community Outreach Liaison at Hospice of Midland
Join a Winning Team!
Since 1981, Hospice of Midland has been the market leader in the Permian Basin for hospice services. We have been voted Best of Midland three years in a row for best Home Health! Our success is based on having high quality, compassionate team members who are committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients and their families.
We are looking for hard-working, motivated individuals to join our growing team. We offer a competitive salary and a strong benefits package for full-time team members:
*** United Healthcare insurance: Medical (PPO or HSA), dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life
*** A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with a debit card for easy access!
*** Paid Time Off (accumulate 27 days the first year!)
*** Bereavement, Jury Duty, and Inclement Weather pay!
*** Supplemental insurance through Allstate (Cancer, Accident, and Illness)!
*** Monthly cell phone allowances (also for part-timers and PRNs!)
*** A 403b with a company match (also for part-timers and PRNs!)
*** Mileage reimbursement for qualified trips at 58 cents a mile in 2019 (also for part-timers and PRNs!)
If our opportunity sounds exciting and you meet our requirements, we are interested in speaking to you. Please read the job description and post your resume today!
The Community Outreach Liaison is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources and responding to customer requests and concerns. This is a non-exempt position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Builds and maintains relationships with referral sources, including care partner facilities, physicians and various service organizations in the community based on marketing initiatives.
2. Continuously conducts assigned territory market assessments and develops a plan to meet or exceed budgetary volume projections.
3. Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
4. Participates in the development of marketing materials.
5. Provides input, including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
6. Compiles and reports data related to productivity and marketing activities.
7. Participates in department meetings to identify and communicates accomplishments or opportunities related to marketing and referral activities.
8. Coordinates Hospice of Midland presence at community or facility events and communicate needs to immediate supervisor and other appropriate organization personnel.
9. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Hospice of Midland markets, including government agencies, key referral sources, and competitor’s market position.
10. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing, and shares information with immediate supervisor and other appropriate organization personnel.
11. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources.
12. Promotes Hospice of Midland in the community.
13. Supports the Hospice of Midland Mission and Values.
14. Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, preferred.
2. At least three (3) years’ experience in health care marketing, preferably in hospice care operations.
3. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
4. Demonstrates good communications skills, negotiation skills, and public relations skills.
5. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
6. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
7. Must be punctual, reliable and available during office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and for on-call as required; duties may include regular hours outside of these.
8. Organization personnel are expected to participate in appropriate education as may be requested by their immediate supervisor. In addition, organization personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job-related skills and abilities. All personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
The Community Outreach Liaison must be able to sit, stand, squat, bend, kneel, twist and climb. They must also be able to lift and push/pull up to 30 pounds. They also occasionally are exposed to dust, walk on uneven or rough ground, and work near moving equipment. Hands will be used for repetitively grasping and turning, fine manipulation and speed work.
How To Apply
To apply visit - https://hospiceofmidland.bamboohr.com/jobs/