Clerical Assistant at Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center
Summary Description: Performs a variety of noncomplex, general clerical, typing, and/or office support duties.
Requirements Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- One year of office experience preferred
- Typing ability may be tested if required
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Protect the privacy of clients and staff
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Word, Excel, and Access
- Non-profit experience and understanding of non-profit operation preferred
- Detail oriented
- Work well in busy office environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Integrity and respect for the rights of others to include confidentiality
- Good people skills
- Leadership ability
- Self starter
- Willingness to learn
Essential Job Functions and Expectations:
1. Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
2. Types forms, memoranda, and other copy material.
3. Checks and compares data for accuracy and completeness.
4. Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
5. May enter data into computer system.
6. Performs related job duties as required.
How To Apply
Contact Brooke Mueller 432-498-2053