Administrative Assistant at Basin PBS/KPBT-TV
Basin PBS, the Permian Basin’s only public television station, seeks a conscientious administrative assistant. Reporting to the Station Manager and working directly with all staff, the Administrative Assistant is a critical player in supporting Basin PBS’ daily operations and managing office and business duties. Full time. Competitive salary and benefits. The ideal candidate will be experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently, exercise good judgement and take initiative. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and programs. Help ensure a spirit of teamwork while fulfilling the responsibilities of the position in a fast pace environment, sometimes under pressure.
Duties of the positon:
- Provide general office assistance, process incoming mail, answer phones and directs all incoming calls to appropriate parties promptly and efficiently, maintain orderly filing system.
- Coordinates with business center to track flow of funds; processes invoices, bills, donations.
- Works with Station Manager and Development Director to meet fundraising campaign goals and maintain membership database.
- Prioritizes and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external officials, staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate and organize monthly Board of Directors meetings.
- Assist Corporate Underwriting department to enter and maintain contracts and underwriting files in database.
- Attend and assist at major donor events, premier screenings, and other related activities, which may require some weekend and evening work.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people exhibiting excellent communication skills; solid diplomacy skills; ability to articulate the organization’s mission and vision in an accurate and compelling fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Nonprofit fundraising experience.
- Support experience in a sales or marketing environment.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
How To Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to Jazmin Shotts at email@example.com